CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

like a kiss from heaven- so many blessings!

and then God opened up the heavens and said... "I love you Erin Marie!"


This whole weekend was so full of blessings. My fantastic friend, Christina, came down and spent the weekend with me. We went to moes (my favorite) for dinner on Friday night and rented the movie Eat, Pray Love. Then Saturday was a blissful day of shopping, bridesmaid dress and shoe shopping- which I got on sale- and then we went to eat at the restaurant The Melting Pot. We gorged ourselves, laughed, sang, loved and gorged ourselves some more. It was spectacular. I tried a church a bit closer to home today and enjoyed it. Still not sure if it is "the one" yet but excited to try it again next weekend. Then I studied all afternoon and took my test I have been dreading- I made an A!!! Finally my night was topped off with a dinner with my new "body"! Hooray- I have a friend here! His name is Brent and he is a super nice guy. He is a huge movie fan too and we had a great night talking, laughing and getting to know one another better. For those of you that would appreciate this- we traded speeding ticket stories:) It was an incredible weekend full of wonderful blessings. I loved every minute of it and I am so, so, thankful! Amen.

Pray for continued sleep (last night was really bad since I ran out of medicationoo) and for continued concentration in school work as I have another test to do by Tuesday. Thank you all!

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. 


1 comments:

Colleen

Did your new body get a ticket in a parking lot too!!?? While going down a hill? <3 LOVE YOU! So glad you have a body and that you are seeing and feeling God's Love raining down on you!