CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Most Richly Blessed





Today I feel most richly blessed. Today was probably the hardest day of my life, I had to burry my husband. However when I think of this day I will not remember tears. I will not rememer a casket. I will not remember heartache. I will not remember death. I will remember love. Over the last three weeks and especially the last three days I have seen an out pouring of love greater than I could ever imagine.  I have the most incredible parents. The have supported me and upheld me in magnificent ways. They haave walked me through logistical matters, fed me spiritually and physically, held me while I cried and joined me while I laughed. I am convinced that I have two of the most amazing parents that anyone could ask for. What a shining example of God's love for me they represent. Again I have phenomenal friends Just read the post "hits and hugs" for a reminder of how great they are.

  What a wonderfully blessed, richly loved woman I am! Thank your Lord Jesus for your abundant blessings! I found this poem today and wanted to share.



Most Richly Blessed


Sometimes I wonder when things go wrong,
Has God forsaken and left me alone?
Then I remember through trials and distress,
He’s always with me,
I’m most richly blessed.

I asked God for strength,
that I might achieve;
I was made weak, that I might learn to humbly obey.

I asked for health,
that I might do greater things;
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.

I asked for riches,
that I might be happy;
I was given poverty, that I might be wise.

I asked for power,
that I might have the praise of men;
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.

I asked for all things,
that I might enjoy life;
I was given life, that I might enjoy all things.

I got nothing that I asked for,
But everything I had hoped for,
And almost despite myself,
My unspoken prayers were answered.

He’s always with me
I am, among all men, most richly, blessed.
Unknown



0 comments: