CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hot pink

I am dressed and ready for the funeral. My dress is black with hot pink flowers. The black is out of respect for Clay but the pink... that's for me! Try as he did, he didn't take it all. I am still me, I am still happy, I am still loved, I am still joyful, I am still hot pink! One of my favorite songs  by Sara Evans seems to ring even more true now-
The chorus goes like this:
"I am Rosemary's grand daughter.
Spitting image of my father.
And when the day is done my momma's still my biggest fan.
Sometimes, I'm clueless and I'm clumsy (like tearing my tendon in my foot:).
But I've got friends that love me
and they know just where I stand.
It's all a part of me.
 That's who I am."



I am marked by Christ- That is who I am. NONE of my identity is wrapped up in what Clay, or his family, has done to me. It is all in Christ. That's who I am. Sending hot pink love to you all!

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.
Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come


0 comments: