Anywho,
As you can imagine one of the lies that I have been battling is that very important men in my life (My dad and my husband) literally chose death over being with me so I must not be worthy of love. Beyond that, the lie expands to tell me I will never be loved. I know this is untrue. I am already loved by so many but these evil thoughts have a way of invading you. They are mice that find the tiniest crack to scurry through and wreak havock. This song has been especially great in reminding me that God loves me just as I am. The second verse speaks to me directly!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUM86eL6tVw
PS: As someone who receives love through encouragement feel free to comment on any posts. It feels a little weird knowing people are reading but I am not interacting with you. Thanks for listening guys. The blog helps tremendously as I often have a hard time verbally expressing what I am feeling. I even tell my mom to read it because some things I just can't explain :) Have a great night. I think this will be it for now ;)

3 comments:
Girl let me just tell you the I LOVE YOU! and I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! You'd be lucky to be rid of me... but I am sorry you are stuck! And I will do my best each day to remind you and to be an earthly example of what love really means
Don'tchu listen to them lies! I love you Sugardumplin! And as Miss Ryan said, "You'd be lucky to be rid of me.." I aint going no where.. I will remind you as often as I can how loved you really are!
1. Slushies are delish...even if you have to lick them off your cheeks and out of your hair?! (yeah just go with it---personally I prefer blue razzzzzzzzberry...but on Glee they generally use cherry! HA)
2. I apologize for my lack of...."Erin...Have I told you today....that you are kind of a big deal?" Because you totally are. Like...for real!
3. I love you just the way you are ...always...and it would be UN-lucky for me if you got rid of me...so dont EVER...please.
4....I have seen some of the cats you hang with-and those mice will not last long...out with the lies...out with the mice (*shudder*...what?! They kinda creep me out a little! Just sayin')
5. Its 2 AM...I got nothin...my creative juices have ceased to flow...but I give you my word...I am going to go sleep on this-and in the morning...errr...afternoonish I will give it another go!
6. Most important..so worthy of saying twice...I LOVE YOU!! (plus-we all know how I feel about odd numbers-so lets be honest-I was never gonna end on 5!)
Post a Comment