One of my favorite parts in the movie is when Lars (the super buff Arnold Schwarzenegger type work out coach) is hitting on the nurse while they kids are swimming in the lake. Clearly he is not watching the kids so she asks" Aren't you supposed to actually watch them?" To which he replies in his thick 'I will pump you up' accent "Don't worry I have them on the body system." "The body system?" The he says, "Yah, the body system" He blows his whistle and yells out "BODY!" Each of the kids holds up the hand of their neighbor and yells "buddy" "Oh," the nurse exclaims, "the buddy system"
Well folks, I am in need of a body- oh I mean buddy.
I have some of the most amazing friends that a girl could ask for. Just today I received a blessing from all my speech class. It was a beautiful and super yummy bouquet from edible arrangements. Each day I get cards, phone calls and texts to remind me just how much I am loved. It is wonderful and I am so, so, so thankful. However, nobody is here :( Since my parents moved here after I moved out I really don't know anyone.
Truth be told, my BFF here has black and white fur, four squatty legs and a tail. Second to my dog are my roommates aka my parents. They are wonderful and I love them dearly but I need a friend my age. So please pray that God will send me a buddy (or a body as I wouldn't mind losing a few lbs;)
I am someone who really feeds off of the energy of others. I am most certainly an extrovert and I need people around to feel like me. I need friends around me. I appreciate all the support from afar, please don't take this as an insult to my friends far away, I just need a buddy here too!
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one friend sharpens another (NLT)
PS: Any of my friends reading this that live around here, if you know anyone that might be looking for a friend I am a pretty cool girl. I don't care if it is a boy or girl. Not looking for anything romantic, just a friend.

3 comments:
OKAAAAAAAAAYYY OKKKKAAAAAYYY I will move to Georgia ;)
Actually I would if I could...but since I cannot...I will most certainly pray for this.
I love you...so so so much...from all the way up here. I hope you can feel it!
I will be there tomorrow night!!!!!!!! Only for a couple days, but I can bridge the gap till the next "body". :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j2xEwEHbrE
Maybe this will help hold you over!!?? Lol <3 Love you..
I would move to GA if I could too... SERIOUSLY! Get me a job and I will come.. but then you have to get me a job back here again when I will of course have to move back with you in May... ;o)
Post a Comment