CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

"To sleep perchance to dream" William Shakesphere

screw dreaming- at this point I will just take the sleep.  I am still having a very hard time sleeping. Last night I took an ambien about 11:00 pm and tried to sleep. At about 11:30 I had another mini anxiety attack. 5 out of 6 prescriptions, 4 hours, lots of internet double checking the psychiatrist's promise of no drug interactions, a fluffy pillow and some pandora piano music later- I FINALLY went to sleep... for 4 hours. Arg, I am feeling uber frustrated about the situation.  No sleep leads to frustration which leads to anxiety which leads to no sleep. Not good. It is a vicious cycle that I must break. Please, please please pray with me for some good rest. Thanks!

1 comments:

Heather

I'm praying for you sweet girl! I have been reading in Proverbs and saw this scripture the other day...

23 Then you will go on your way in safety,and your foot will not stumble.24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid;when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
25 Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked,26 for the LORD will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared. Proverbs 3:23-26