Most recently, God sent a big "I've got this!" reminder in regards to school. I was really worried about how I would pay for school. I needed $980 for the first summer session and another $900 for second summer session. I don't have enough money in my bank account to pay for school and to live off of for the summer. Clay and I had planned this in advance and as part of our plan I had saved up just enough for school. We were planning on saving together for living expenses. I applied for financial aid but because I was already "maxed out" for the year they told me I was not eligible. I have been really stressing about how I would pay for school. I know that I have amazing and loving parents that would never leave me out in the cold if it came to it but they have given me so much I didn't want to ask them for more. I have been praying for God's provision and He answered in a big way! Last week I got an unexpected check for $971. WOW! First summer session was paid! I was so excited that I only had to come up with money for the second summer session. Then this week I got an e-mail that they (shockingly) approved me for financial aid in the amount of $894! Woo-hoo! God is so Good. He provided the exact amount that I needed. What an awesome, powerful, loving and capable God we serve and how often we forget about His provisions for us. Thank you Jehovah-jireh!
Phil. 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

0 comments:
Post a Comment